Look Up Entertainment S.L (trading as hotelentertainmentjobs.com)
Avda. de Las Américas 31 Bajo
El Tablero de Maspalomas. Las Palmas.
Telephone: +34 928 146071
Privacy and hotelentertainmentjobs.com
Look Up Entertainment S.L (which trades as hotelentertainmentjobs.com) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis upon which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read this policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data, how we will treat your data and your rights.
Why we process your personal data and our lawful bases
- We process your personal data in order to fulfil your contract with hotelentertainmentjobs.com. To place a job offer we are required by hotels to provide the name and CV of the candidate. Therefore the processing of the personal data that we collect from you is necessary for the performance of the contract between Look Up Entertainment S.L and yourself. If you do not wish us to process your personal data for this purpose you must not enter into a contract with us; in other words you should not send your CV. The provision of personal data is a contractual requirement for working in hotels and we cannot fulfil an employment unless you provide the data requested. This legal basis is provided for in GDPR Article 6 paragraph 1(b).
- We also will process your personal data for the purpose of email promotions and to enter you into our candidates listings where you are included for future job offers. This legal basis is provided for in GDPR Article 6 paragraph 1(b).
Retention period of personal data
We hold your personal data until you instruct us to delete them.
Your right to access, rectification, restriction and erasure.
You can at any time require the cessation of the use of your personal data. Whilst you can withdraw consent at any time such instruction will not affect the legality of the prior use of that data based upon your consent before its withdrawal.
We will endeavour to comply with or respond to any requests regarding your personal data within 5 working days. We will confirm back to you the action taken.
If you are dissatisfied with our response to your request or instruction you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Spain’s Agencia de Protección de Datos (www.agpd.es).
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in a form on www.hotelentertainmentjobs.com. This information includes but is not limited to your full name and title, address, telephone numbers, email address, academic and former jobs information. Furthermore if you contact us for any other reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence or communication
- Session cookies: these cookies are used so that we can improve your experience on our website. For example we retain the details of what you have searched for, such as the date and number of nights. This has been designed to help if you make multiple searches.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies help us understand visitor information such as browser usage, visitor numbers, and the final page of our website that you visit in a given session. This information helps us to improve our website and your experience and to make our website presentation and promotions more relevant to you. No personal data is collected.
- Third party cookies: we have relationships with a small number of suppliers who may also set cookies during your visit for the following reasons:
- Advertising Performance – These cookies allow us to monitor the effectiveness of our advertisements that appear on search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. This means we can make those advertisements more relevant to you by providing our best services and most relevant content.
- Social Networks – If you decide to ‘share’ hotelentertainmentjobs.com content through social networks such as Facebook and Twitter you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don’t control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check third-party websites for more information.